I have been a big fan of Joseph’s lavash bread from the very first time I tried it. Most of the time I use lavash bread for veggie wraps. I have made lavash chips in the past that are great with hummus. Lately I’ve wanted to try lavash bread as a pizza crust.
I searched a few lavash bread pizza recipes on the Internet and decided to try my hand at making a veggie lavash bread pizza today for lunch. Below is my recipe for lavash pizza but feel free to use any vegetables you wish. I also decided not to use cheese making this a vegan lavash bread pizza. This veggie lavash bread pizza recipe is very flexible so have fun and enjoy!
You will need: pizza cutter – baking sheet – spray or brush to apply oil
Top with your favorite veggies!
- Joseph's Lavash Bread
- 3 tbsp of sauce, homemade or store bought pizza or pasta sauce
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ Diced Red Pepper
- ½ Diced Yellow Pepper
- ½ Cup of Chopped Broccoli
- ½ Chopped white Onion
- ½ Cup of Chopped Mushrooms
- ½ Cup Chopped Leeks
- Cilantro and parsley to taste
- Topped with Bragg Nutritional Yeast Seasoning
- Spray or brush oil on both sides of lavash bread and place on baking sheet
- Chop all of your vegetables while oven is heating
- Toast lavash bread by baking for 2 minutes, flipping and baking other side for 1 minute
- Remove from oven and spoon sauce onto lavash bread
- Top with your vegetables
- Back into oven, bake for 5 minutes